- Mr. U.K.Shrestha
Udaya Krishna Shrestha, currently the Chief of Flight Operations Engineering at Buddha Air, Formerly Deputy Operations Director, in the country’s flag carrier airline, Nepal Airlines Corporation (NAC). Mr. UK Shrestha has been contributing to the Nepalese Aviation since 1974, starting his career as a Flight Engineer at NAC. Mr. Shrestha completed his Master’s Degree in Aeronautical Engineering from Kiev Institute of Civil Aviation Engineers, USSR in 1972. He is one of the first few Aeronautical engineer’s form Nepal and also one of the pioneer of aeronautical engineering in Nepal.
- Chief of Flight Operations Engineering at Buddha Air
- Advisory Board, CAAN flight operations
- Deputy Operations Director, Nepal Airlines
- Flight Operations Engineer, Nepal Airlines
- Flight Engineer, Nepal Airlines
- Master in Aeronautical engineering, Kiev Institute of Civil Aviation Engineers, USSR-1972
2. Mr. Digamber Rajbhandary
Digambar Rajbhandari currently Senior Manager at Quality Assurance Department in Manang Air, Kathmandu, Nepal. Mr. Rajbhandari completed his degree in 1984 from Punjab Engineering College, India. Mr. Rajbhandari truly believes in the possibility of research and development in Nepal and has been actively involved in the Nepal Academy of Science and Technology (NAST) Member Nominee of NAST.
- Senior Manager, Quality Assurance, Manang Air, Kathmandu, Nepal
- Bachelor’s Degree in Aeronautical Engineering, Punjab Engineering College Class of 1984
- Member Nominee of NAST- Nepal
3. Mr. Ratish Chandra Lal Suman
Ratish Suman, currently the General Manager of Quality Assurance Department at Himalayan Airlines, Former Director General- Civil Aviation Authority of Nepal. Mr. Suman has dedicated his life time to the flight safety of Nepalese Aviation, his contribution culminated with his role as Director General Civil Aviation Nepal. Mr. Ratish graduated with Bachelors in Aeronautical Engineering in 1988 and holds Master’s degree in Management
Current Position: General Manager Quality Assurance, Himalayan Airlines
- 07/2013-05/2015 Director General- Civil Aviation Authority of Nepal
- 01/2013-06/2013 Deputy Director General- Civil Aviation Authority of Nepal
- 01/2011- 01/2-13 General Manager- Tribhuvan International Airport, Kathmandu, Nepal
• Master in Business Management, Purvanchal University, Nepal, 03/2007-03/2010
• Bachelor in Aeronautical Engineering, Aeronautical Society of India , New Delhi, India, 1988
4. Mr. Rabin Pradhan
Rabin Pradhan, currently the Chief of Quality Assurance at Colossus Air Pvt. Ltd., Formerly the Director of Quality Assurance and Flight Safety in the country’s flag carrier airline, Nepal Airlines Corporation. Mr. Pradhan completed his degree in 1982 and right away started working as an Aeronautical Engineer in the Department of Civil Aviation. Mr. Pradhan is also an alumnus of India’s most prestigious engineering college, Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur.
- Chief of Quality Assurance at Colossus Air Pvt. Ltd.
- Former Director of Nepal Airlines Corporation
- Bachelors in Aeronautical engineering at Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur, India-1982
4. Mr. Bhola Maskey
Bhola Kumar Maskey, currently the General Manager Operations Engineering and Continuing Airworthiness Management Organization, Sita Air Private Limited. Mr. Maskey competed his Master’s degree in Aeronautical Engineering from Kyiv International University, Ukraine in 1998. And has been working in Nepalese Aviation since then.
- General Manager Operations Engineering and Continuing Airworthiness Management Organization, Sita Air Private Limited
- Masters in Aeronautical Engineering, Kyiv International University, Ukraine -1998