Benifits of Membership
- The Society provides members with a platform to meet the professionals from the aviation and aerospace science community and discuss issues of common interest.
- The Society provides free participation in the seminars and conferences organized by Society to promote aviation and aerospace sciences and to raise awareness in these areas.
- The Society provides preferential subscription rates in the workshop and training organized by Society to promote professionals in the field of aviation and aerospace sciences.
- The Society publishes a journal annually devoted to research and technical articles on various aspects of aeronautical sciences. Each member is entitled to a copy of the newspaper.
- Society members will have an opportunity to vote online on current issues in order to create an official view of the organization.
- To be an individual member the following qualifications need to be fulfilled:
- Nepali national.
- At least eighteen years of age completed.
- A minimum of Bachelors in Aeronautical Engineering degree from a recognized university / Engineering Student / Individuals, who have been contributing to aeronautics, aerospace or aviation with his/her honorary work.
- Any non-governmental organization registered under the prevailing law and having fundamentally similar objectives and goals as the society shall be eligible to be a member of this society as per the conditions laid down by society.
Types of members
- General Member
- Student Member
- Honorary Member
- Corporate Member
Engineers who have succefully completed a minimum of Bachelors degree in Aeronautical or Aerospace Engineering.
Students who are currently studying aeronautical engineering or any other engineering and/or are interested in Aeronautical Engineering.
Nepalese Individuals, who have been contributing to aeronautics, aerospace or aviation with his/her honorary works & elected by the board.
Given to national/international organization, who wants to successfully move forward, in the aerospace industry.
Renew your membership:
Cancellation of Membership
- Under the following conditions an individual or an organization shall be considered ineligible for general, life, founder, honorary and organizational membership:
- In case of an individual who hasn’t completed 18 years of age,
- In case of unsound mind or insanity,
- In case of an organizational member if the organization so represented is dissolved legally or the individual is no longer associated with the organization,
- In case of all members if s/he absents for three consecutive meetings of the General Assembly without prior notification e In the case of convicted by the court in the criminal case of moral turpitude, .
- In case of a member who is charged with acting against the principles of the society or who misappropriated the funds or mis-utilized resources and the executive committee decides by a two-thirds majority in favor of termination of membership of the accused.
- In case of general or organizational members who don’t renew their membership.
- In case of having been proven guilty and convicted by the law for any type of crime such as burglary, fraudulence or other improper acts as per the prevailing law.
- In case of a motion of no confidence passed as per Article 24,
- In case of not following the regulations and by-laws set by the Statute.
- The membership of any member will automatically be redundant if found to be ineligible as per clause 1 .
|Membership Type||Registration Fee||Annual Fee||Lifetime Membership Fee|
|Student member||Rs. 250||Rs. 250||Not Applicable|
|Corporate Member||Rs.10000||Rs.5000||Not Applicable|
Registration Fee and Lifetime membership fee is Payable only once during Registration.